One of the main roles of the Learning and Teaching Committee is to ensure that progress continues against the Learning and Teaching Strategy.
- Senior Academic nominated by the Vice-Chancellor (Chair)
- Director of Student Services and Registrar, or nominee
- Director of Library and Learning Services
- Deputy Vice-Provost (Learning and Teaching)
- Head of Enterprise and Employability
- Vice-Provost for Research and Enterprise, or nominee
- Dean of School of Study, or nominee - Bath School of Art and Design
- Dean of School of Study, or nominee - Institute for Education
- Dean of School of Study, or nominee - College of Liberal Arts
- Chair of the Digital Education Committee
- One co-opted member nominated by the Chair
- Two students nominated by the President of the Students' Union
Terms of reference
- To consider the learning and teaching strategy of the University, its enhancement of student learning opportunities, and to make proposals on its implementation.
- To consider and make recommendations on the distribution of learning and teaching development funds to projects intended to enhance student learning opportunities.
- To consider and make recommendations on the development of the learning resources, including ICT and library resources, to support the learning and teaching strategy of the University.
- To consider mechanisms to disseminate good practice in learning and teaching across the University and to make recommendations on their implementation.