Getting started is easy. Just follow the steps below to make your transition to Bath Spa as smooth as possible.
Joining us the for first time?
We can't wait to welcome you to the Bath Spa community. Take a moment to work your way through these steps to ensure you're prepared.
- Step 1 – Your first step in joining the Bath Spa community is to create a Bath Spa University account
- Step 2 – Complete online registration - this step is ideally completed before you arrive on campus
- Step 3 – Attend in-person enrolment – find your in-person enrolment session
- Step 4 – Wondering what will happen on your first day? Check out our undergraduate arrival information
- Step 5 – Get excited for welcome activities – you're in for a treat
- Step 6 – Just a few more things to help you prepare before you arrive:
- Visit our Student Finance pages to ensure you’re on top of how you’ll finance your studies, your instalment options, and how to pay your fees; our Money Service can also help with budgeting during your studies
- All packed and accommodation sorted? Visit our Accommodation pages if you need more information
- Get a healthy start to your studies by making sure your government-recommended vaccinations are up to date.
We're looking forward to welcoming you back. Before you can progress to the next level of your course, you'll need to get a few things sorted.
- Step 1 - Complete online registration
- Step 2 - Find your welcome week activities - returning undergraduate students have mandatory course-related sessions over Welcome Week, while returning postgraduate students will be contacted by their course team if there are any welcome sessions planned
- Step 3 - In-person enrolment sessions
- UK/EU students: If you are a UK/EU student progressing on to the next level of your course, from 2017/18 you are no longer required to attend an in-person enrolment session (if you're curious about how this may affect you, find more here)
- International students: You will need to enrol in person to evidence your right to study in the UK; for more information about when and where, see our in-person enrolment page.